What's new

bad light situations

Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm doing a photo assignment that is going to involve dark settings with bad light. I'm using a film camera [Pentax k1000]. Are there any tricks to make sure that when I develop all my photos don't come out too dark?

I'm going to use external lights probably to help the situation. What would be a good way to place them? Facing up towards the subject, facing down, straight on, to the side...? Any tips?


Shooting a person.
 
Last edited:
It would help if you said what you will be shooting...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom