Bad lines in prints

xstatic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When I print a Black and White picture in Photoshop with my Pixmapro 9000, there are s two spots on my final print which is in question. The top band about 2 inches down, is a small one about 1/8 ", the other band at the bottom of the print is about 2 inches wide. Both these imperfections looks likes clogged head casusing the error. But a repeat (3 times in all) shows exactly the same error. I know it is not hardware, but is it the phtoshop causing the error, or the printer software doing the botching. If anyone has had the same problem and remedied it, please advise.

As a note, I tried both printer and photoshop to handle the color, with the same results. I did this print in greyscale mode. When I do it in full color there is no problem, but balancing for black and white with a color print is almost impossible.

Any suggestons.

I don't know if Pixmapro printers do what Epsons do, but when my Epson R580 starts making lines, it needs to run the head-cleaning and alignment cycle. Works every time for me.

yup ...print head.

But my print head trashed works better than the printer at CVS on Hillsborough Road in Tampa
badteeth.gif

Most reactions

Back