What's new

Bad Photograph

Pick the Best


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Saw this scene as a B&W when I shot it, but so far I’m having mixed results, IMO #5 does have a nice othro look but that style not that popular, Also shoot some color IR too but I need finish the roll and mail it off to the lab


1) Default RAW to JPG
large.jpg


2)
large.jpg


3) Art Edit of #2 Corel local equalization layer in CS3 set to 50% opacity over layer of #2
large.jpg


4) Corel RGB green only / CS3 tweaked
large.jpg


5) Corel CYMK Black only / CS3 tweaked
large.jpg


6) CS3 edit of #2
large.jpg


7) CS3 first edit
large.jpg
 
I like #6.

Hm,.. let me guess- just east of the far western corner of the Geology tour road?

(Squaw Tank is the granite at the left end of the Hexie Mountains that run through the background).
 
Toss up between #2 and #4. #2 looks very nice but if you are intent on b&w then I would say #4.
 
*licks finger*
*sqeeka sqeeka sqeeka*

Clean off your sensor, buddy ;)

#1 is definitely the best. All the others just look too manipulated and unnatural.
 
I like #6.

Hm,.. let me guess- just east of the far western corner of the Geology tour road?

(Squaw Tank is the granite at the left end of the Hexie Mountains that run through the background).
that would be the place or maybe it's the moon
 
Hard to chose really, but the selection I've narrowed done to are #1 and #4. Don't know if that helps :lol:
 
#6 for the BW (and vote)
#2 for the colour
 
I liked 1,4, and 5
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom