Badfish @ Ram's Head Live! in Baltimore.

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this was a sold out show at Ram's Head. Every single show I've been to there has had a pit. This one didn't. I ended up having to shoot from the side of the stage and it sucked.

Anyways. All shots are 6400 ISO with the 5D MKII, 24-70 f/2.8L and 70-200 f/2.8L IS. I added a layer of full out noise reduction with about 30-40 percent opacity to all.

You have a Mark II! Man I'm jealous of you lucky ones that have the camera I dream of. LOL These are awesome!

Those rock, AND, Im from Baltimore!!!!!!! Are you?

Very good.. I love that camera.

Gone are the days of dressing up to play a show...

Love & Bass

Nope. GWAR is still around.

Those rock, AND, Im from Baltimore!!!!!!! Are you?

No. I live in the Eastern most part of WV. I have friends in Bel Air, Canton, and around Fells Point.

So this was a sold out show at Ram's Head. Every single show I've been to there has had a pit. This one didn't. I ended up having to shoot from the side of the stage and it sucked.

Anyways. All shots are 6400 ISO with the 5D MKII, 24-70 f/2.8L and 70-200 f/2.8L IS. I added a layer of full out noise reduction with about 30-40 percent opacity to all.

Hi I'm new here, so if i do this wrong, sorry. So I'm going to Rams Head tonight and want to know if i can take my camera in there? I have a Nikon D300..will i have a problem? Will they not let me in? Nice Pics by the way!

Hi I'm new here, so if i do this wrong, sorry. So I'm going to Rams Head tonight and want to know if i can take my camera in there? I have a Nikon D300..will i have a problem? Will they not let me in? Nice Pics by the way!

I think it's up to the bands. Generally you'll see no photography or video equipment listed on the tickets.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back