Bag Recommendations

BAmereihn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a bag that will hold a body with grip, 24-70, 70-200, 10.5 fisheye, sb600, 17 inch macbook pro, tripod, and other things like batteries chargers and such with room for an additional lens or two.....I have a crumpler backpack but it cant hold everything and i also want a bag i can open to change lenses without putting it down....Final requirement would be is that it must meet carry-on size guidelines.....Im looking at the crumpler brazillion dollar bag but its pricey although i know crumplers quality is first notch

I'd go with a Crumpler. They look the coolest of all the camera bags I have seen, not to mention are built great and are comfortable to carry around.

I have 2 of their bags and could not be happier. I plan on buying one of the backpack style bags soon. I have a Seven Million Dollar bag and a Five Million Dollar bag.

To pack the 70-200, you will need something like the Whiskey and Cox.

I'd go with a Crumpler. They look the coolest of all the camera bags I have seen, not to mention are built great and are comfortable to carry around.

I have 2 of their bags and could not be happier. I plan on buying one of the backpack style bags soon. I have a Seven Million Dollar bag and a Five Million Dollar bag.

To pack the 70-200, you will need something like the Whiskey and Cox.

i have a customary barge, i can fit a body, fisheye and flash in the camera compartment and put the 70-200 in the backpack area but dont have room for the 24-70 or much else and if i wanna swap lenses i have to take off the back pack

I have a bag that I'm looking to sell that might fit your needs. I have a Kata DR467 and on average I carry a D300s gripped, 70-200 2.8, 17-55 2.8, 10-20 3.5, 50 1.4, SB-900, SB-900, Diffuser, 17" MBP, Camera chargers, memory cards, and a laptop charger. Sometimes I have both of my bodies in there and just have to move some stuff around but then it starts getting heavy around 50+ pounds along with my tripod in the tripod holder. It's a great bag very sturdy but I just picked up a 300 2.8 and I need a little more room and came on here to list it on the forum. It's all weatherproof but I haven't had it long enough to try it out. I haven't even had it for a month it was purchased from B&H and I still have the tags with it and everything. If you're interested let me know and I'll take some pictures of it right now and get them to you.

I have a bag that I'm looking to sell that might fit your needs. I have a Kata DR467 and on average I carry a D300s gripped, 70-200 2.8, 17-55 2.8, 10-20 3.5, 50 1.4, SB-900, SB-900, Diffuser, 17" MBP, Camera chargers, memory cards, and a laptop charger. Sometimes I have both of my bodies in there and just have to move some stuff around but then it starts getting heavy around 50+ pounds along with my tripod in the tripod holder. It's a great bag very sturdy but I just picked up a 300 2.8 and I need a little more room and came on here to list it on the forum. It's all weatherproof but I haven't had it long enough to try it out. I haven't even had it for a month it was purchased from B&H and I still have the tags with it and everything. If you're interested let me know and I'll take some pictures of it right now and get them to you.

thanks but i dont want a backpack

the brazillion dollar bag came today but i worked late so i didnt have time to atempt to set up the bag...its built like a crumpler and quite heavy....the inside doesnt look as big as it does from the outside

Lowepro Magnum/Commercial.

i also ordered the Lowepro Stealth Reporter 650 for a comparison, its half the price too

Most reactions

Back