What's new

Bald Eagle, St. Johns River, Florida

Dale H. Cook128 22

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 23, 2017
Messages
126
Reaction score
59
Location
Roanoke VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wednesday I took a 2 hour boat ride on the St. Johns River from Blue Springs State Park in Florida. IIRC this was the first photo of a bald eagle that I have taken in my >50 years of photography. Even at 270mm it was pretty far away, and small in the original image, but even with major cropping it turned out better than I expected.

Pentax K-70, Pentax-DA 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 at 270mm, ISO 1000, 1/320s, f/8

FL Eagle.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom