S sjconner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2010 #1 Every ranch has lots of baling twine laying around. Thanks, Susan
D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2010 #2 i find the picture to be too busy. There is way too much line, from the grass, the tree, and basically everything. I feel like its a nice idea, but its too busy for my liking.
i find the picture to be too busy. There is way too much line, from the grass, the tree, and basically everything. I feel like its a nice idea, but its too busy for my liking.
S sjconner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Would it have been better with a narrower depth of field? I was also thinking about re-shooting it with some of the shots in b&w. I see stuff I want to capture and sometimes I get it right and sometimes I just kinda miss it. Thanks, Susan
Would it have been better with a narrower depth of field? I was also thinking about re-shooting it with some of the shots in b&w. I see stuff I want to capture and sometimes I get it right and sometimes I just kinda miss it. Thanks, Susan