What's new

Ball Field Tree

droiddev

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
4
Let me know what you think!

5412663326_c0d86ee29f_z.jpg
 
You could have zoomed out a bit and thus have included the tree fully
Instead of showing the tree at the centre it should have moved to one side
Tilt is definitely a no no
Including a person or a horse or so would multiply the appeal
Regards :D
 
I should have stepped back some more. There was a fence behind me and another building. There was a nice baseball sign off to the right, it would have looked good. Funny thing is it isnt tilted. Lay of the land, the building in the background is level. If I had a horse, I agree hehe.
 
Funny thing is it isnt tilted.

I think the fence gives that impression because you aren't square on to it. If you are to place it centered you need to have strong symmetry to make it work; otherwise rule of thirds will probably serve you better.

Cropping the tree is also a little annoying, and you have the edge of something on the left that could be easily photoshopped out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom