Ballerina in yellow

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
_MG_1250.jpg

and sepia variant -

_MG_1250b.jpg

the colour version is amazing!!!! i love your works!

Although both are beautiful, the play of light on the yellow...from deep citrus to a daffodill color, and as mentioned the striking pose of the dancer, is breathtaking, . I also always look forward to your photos.

Love the lighting here and the color is very striking. A wonderful photo!

Here's another vote for the color shot. :thumbup: The sepia is lovely, too, but when you have such a great sun angle, it seems a shame not to show off that brilliant yellow. For me, the sepia version lacks the drama that the color shot boasts.

Beautiful shot! :)

nice to see another high standard pic of ballet from you! i prefer the sepia tone :thumbup: but the colour is almost equally good

i don't have much new to add, this is another beautiful photo! I also prefer the yellow, such wonderful light. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

love them both...she is so graceful and elegant....

gotta admit, although the color is striking, and i love it..the sepia really shows off the pleats in her tutu... i love the folds and creases...they give a texture that is missing in the color... but i would be equally as proud of either picture...they are spectacular....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back