What's new

Ballerina on the Wall and two more facades

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$w Theatre.webp $Ballerina on the Wall web.webp $w Suda.webp
 
Last edited:
Are these photographs or collages? They seem quite whimsical to be everyday sort of subjects more like things you might capture while exploring an art exhibit.
 
These are three London facades photographed on the same day - a theater, an opera house and a restaurant. All three buildings are within walking distance. London IS whimsical. I normally do not shoot buildings and architecture, I just do not find it interesting in the slightest, but these three facades work very well as a set, I think.
The only post production here is darkening the Derren Brown portrait, it badly suffered from reflections.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom