Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p78757751-5.jpg

A lot to focus on

The very prominent bare leg and tennis shoe at the top just KILLS this photo. I would definitely clone out that person's full lower leg,sock,and shoe, and the part of the other leg and the shorts, and then this shot might have a chance. As-shown, I just cannot overstate how disruptive the presence of that leg and tennis shoe happen to be.

The very prominent bare leg and tennis shoe at the top just KILLS this photo. I would definitely clone out that person's full lower leg,sock,and shoe, and the part of the other leg and the shorts, and then this shot might have a chance. As-shown, I just cannot overstate how disruptive the presence of that leg and tennis shoe happen to be.

you're right.
I'll fix it later and repost.
damn those people.

I think that maybe the shot would be better by dropping and moving to the left of the boy holding the balloon. This would have eliminated the leg/shoe issue, better shown the gentleman a face and also give one the sensation of waiting for your turn in the ballon line. Just a thought for next time.

The focus is clear and good and I think the subject too is excellent.

I think that maybe the shot would be better by dropping and moving to the left of the boy holding the balloon. This would have eliminated the leg/shoe issue, better shown the gentleman a face and also give one the sensation of waiting for your turn in the ballon line. Just a thought for next time.

One takes the shot that is available.

Most reactions

Back