What's new

Baltimore's Rural Sister.

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
Just north of Baltimore, at the Falls Road Exit, the urban sprawl ends, and the rural north Baltimore comes to view. There are horses everywhere, forests, and farms. Here's what came about.







 
Excellent! 1 and 4 are my favorite. :) Nice wheels. :thumbup:
 
Oh yes wow! I also love #1 and #4 (and of course #2 *waves* Hi Corry!)
 
Oh yeah, comments on the actual pictures....you KNOW how in love I am with #3...but I thought I'd mention it again. I guess I probably won't even post my shot like it! :lol: You've got it beat, I'm certain. 1 rocks, too. :)
 
I love the color in the last one. And the lack of color in the first one.
What a great sky!
 
That little dip in the fence in contrast to the straight lines = very cool.
 
Excellent! Great colors! .. wonderfull place
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom