What's new

Bananagrams for C&C

Tight Knot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
159
Location
Boca Raton, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

Just a quick rendition of Bananagrams.

$Bananagrams.webp
 
Hi IzzieK,

First of all, you have to use a tripod so that all your shots line up, camera MUST be in manual mode.

Then use this link and watch this guy. I used this method the first time I ever tried this, and really enjoyed his stuff.



Also very important, use a fresh banana, and photograph quickly, so you don't end up with a brown banana like I did.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting character narrating that video.

Cool photo and concept.
 
Interesting character narrating that video.

Cool photo and concept.

Thanks Ron,

Yup, he sure is,

I have learned a lot about trick photography from his videos.
 
Very cool. My wife and i love banana grams
 
Love it so cute and funny. Got to try that one day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom