What's new

Band/Artist Photoshoot!!! NEW!!

eye-capture

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
263654265_ab7e00e220.jpg


2.
263654263_af51baaa93.jpg


3.
263654262_41dc7d82b9.jpg


4.
263654261_075c84c1e1.jpg


5.
263654259_cde8a9bc98.jpg


6.
263653225_b60ae3f546.jpg


7.
263653221_af7753d2ae.jpg


8.
263653220_1d58cfebda.jpg


9.
263653218_92dbe43c14.jpg


10.
263653216_817d48eb91.jpg


11.
263653214_0daab586d5.jpg
 
my favorite is throwing up the leaves

number them next time so it's easier to comment on specific ones
 
These are all extremely good, I love your style.
 
I like the mood and the lighting, but most of all I like the fact that you seem to have the concept of verticle portrait composition down pat. when you do a horizontal crop it is for a reason not just because it's easier.

Nice job.
 
Hey massive Props. True Talent, You have some Great Shots. The Leaf's one is BA. I dunno know how to Plural Spell Leaf........ Guess Im tarded. Ride on well keep em comming
 
leaves ;)


Great images, love to see more of your work.
 
Thanks alot guys! I'll definately continue to post.
I'm glad you guys enjoy my recent work.
Cheers!
 
The girl with the flower in her hair is purdy :blushing:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom