Mitchell_S TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 1 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2012 #1 I like this shot but I was wondering if theres to much noise in the picture? All I did was crop the picture and convert to black and white
I like this shot but I was wondering if theres to much noise in the picture? All I did was crop the picture and convert to black and white
deeky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 1,244 Reaction score 415 Location Sioux Falls, SD Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2012 #2 I like the shot other than it looks like he is about to start gnawing on the other guy's tuning pegs. It's a little grainy, and that fits. Just a few hot pixels that could be easy to clean up.
I like the shot other than it looks like he is about to start gnawing on the other guy's tuning pegs. It's a little grainy, and that fits. Just a few hot pixels that could be easy to clean up.