What's new

bandmate

Shoot... I was hoping for a hot girl.

Sinde there's not one, then I guess a CC is still in order. The image needs to be rotated a bit since there are straight lines in the background that really scream "tilted", with that straightening you might be able to get that last bit of stuff on the right cropped out. I would also like to see the eyes, they are the soul in a person, especially a performer.
 
lol sorry, so what do you think about the shot
 
Excellent image... i noticed what TonyS has mentioned and i think there is a point there

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom