What's new

Bangkok Streets at Night - "Crazy Eights"

rgower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rgower/2655016761/sizes/l/

CLICK LINK AT TOP FOR LARGER SIZES
I took this in Bangkok atop the highest tower in southeast asia. Developed in lightroom for blue/white effect. I think it makes a perfect wallpaper. Thoughts?
2655016761_f2119c52e9_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Crazy roads.. I think I'm lost just looking at them :lol:
 
come on guys grill me, hit me with your harshest criticism within reason, I want to learn!
 
come on guys grill me, hit me with your harshest criticism within reason, I want to learn!

Get a new haircut!

:lol:

Seriously, it looks fine to me. Maybe the top could be cropped, some of the darkness, but I also think maybe not as it contrasts nice with all the lights.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom