Bank of America Tower, Charlotte, NC - C&C

Pcubed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken during Thanksgiving while visiting Charlotte, NC.

17mm, f/8, 1/250 sec

Is the composition okay for this? I see there's parallel lines between the statues and the building to the left with the subject on the right. That's a good thing, correct?

Thanks for any comments.

4203098359_ff84134fc3.jpg

Last edited:
nice shot. I've seen the building quite a few times. Looks really good at night.

i like it, i just feel like everything is cut off to the left and bottom of the photo..

it is, but you can only do so much from the ground in front of a very large building

it is, but you can only do so much from the ground in front of a very large building
thats true, but she has a 17mm lens.. so i feel like she could capture all of that in it, idk, maybe not

Yeah, I was trying to capture as much of it as I could. This photo was uncropped and I was kneeling on the ground as I took it. Or maybe I wasn't kneeling, I can barely remember anymore, haha. Maybe I could've backed up a little more to get the surrounding scenery in too. Thanks for the input. =)

either way it was a good picture. If i remember right i know the exact spot you took that from lol.

either way it was a good picture. If i remember right i know the exact spot you took that from lol.

I know that exact spot also. you were at the intersection downtown with the 4 statues. I live in charlotte and did my final project for my photography project on statues of downtown:lol:. btw I think this is a great shot, if anything the bottom right corner distracts me some though...

I know that exact spot also. you were at the intersection downtown with the 4 statues. I live in charlotte and did my final project for my photography project on statues of downtown:lol:. btw I think this is a great shot, if anything the bottom right corner distracts me some though...

Yeah, downtown Charlotte is quite pretty and I like how walkable it is. Thanks for the comment about my picture. How can I change the picture so that the bottom right corner is less distracting? Should I crop part of it out?

Most reactions

Back