Raindrops TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Location Hove Mar 5, 2006 #16 I really love this shot too! What were the shutter speed and aperture settings?
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Mar 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 F/16 6 sec. ISO200 Focal length 50mm Thanks!
Raindrops TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2006 Messages 161 Reaction score 0 Location Hove Mar 5, 2006 #18 thank you. pure talent!
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2006 #19 Wow thats really cool. I am a pool junkie, Great capture!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2006 #20 Great shot
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Mar 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 ClarkKent said: Wow thats really cool. I am a pool junkie, Great capture! Click to expand... And I just noticed your from Kankakee. Any chance you know Ike Runnels? He's from up there. Thanks again everyone.
ClarkKent said: Wow thats really cool. I am a pool junkie, Great capture! Click to expand... And I just noticed your from Kankakee. Any chance you know Ike Runnels? He's from up there. Thanks again everyone.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Mar 28, 2006 #22 Nice one. The three tables and the man on the LHS really make it stand out from the normal slow exposure pool shots. Rob
Nice one. The three tables and the man on the LHS really make it stand out from the normal slow exposure pool shots. Rob