What's new

Bannack Days street shots

sjconner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Montana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bannack State Park (45 minutes from my house) has a weekend celebration of its mining and vigilante history. I went yesterday with the kids. Here are some of the shots I took. All are of people at the event. At the event there were people dressed up in period clothes. Most pictures were taken at midday. I've never just taken pictures of random people (most unaware of the camera) on the street. It was fun.

Thanks, Susan

1. Kids with snow cones


2. Three men


3. Toddler panning for gold


4. Boy examining his vest


5. Brother and Sister


6. Sheriff and his "Girlfriend"?
 
I like #2... But I feel the focus is a hair off...

Also, what if you went with a slight re-ceop....

938832599_9yq5n-L-1.jpg
 
I like the third, and knowing they are random people I understand, but I think a face on the toddler would have given the shot more meaning
 
I like how the girl in #1 is wearing flip flops :)

That girlfriend in #6 looks pissed.

Great job on these shots! Makes me want to go!
 
they're candids. nothing particularly special about them. they remind me of tabloid shots. what is missing are shots that show them in the environment of the fair.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom