What's new

Bar Brigade

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm bored. Just going through some of my stuff and posting some older stuff for fun.

PAX%20East%20Day%202010%20-%20062%20BW.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Oh here, this one is from the same bar...

PAX%20East%20Day%202010%20-%20065%20bw.jpg
 
I think I remember seeing this before...

I like it though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks, guys. Yeah I may have posted them before. Probably a little over a year ago.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks!
 
Hey Man!! I always liked these 2 shots a lot!! It was nice to see them again.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thanks Mish. My god beautiful shot in your avatar... I need to buy some of your pictures.
 
I like them both. The first one I'm sure you could sell to a bar.
 
Although not a fan of photos that make me twist my neck to look at them, this one makes me keep twisting to find the right line to follow. Annoying as hell but very nice.

The second one is not as good, imo. The very left of the frame bothers me. A little crop there (to just about the end of the bar stool line) and a little crop from the bottom would help.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
I got you on the first one, eh? :) I like that effect... it's straight... but it's not. It is irksome. I quite enjoy it. Glad you saw that too.

You know I've played a LOT with the crop on that second one and I can never get it where I'm totally satisfied with it. it's a very grumpy composition. I like the scene, so I stay with it, but it's never quite perfect.

Thanks for the comments.
 
Its just a bunch of lined up glasses from a bar. And you've already posted it before. Got anything new?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Its just a bunch of lined up glasses from a bar. And you've already posted it before. Got anything new?

There's quite a bit more to it than that, and you weren't on the site when I posted it the first time so I'm not quite sure why you're harping on it being a repost.

Sour parsimmons?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom