What's new

Barbed Wire

SloRon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Location
Cleveland
$Barbed Wire.webp
 
Exercise in narrow DoF ? Like for me it is rather a chilling picture, reminder of something really bad. What was yours intention ?
 
Playing around with my macro lens and ended up with this pic. Didn't really have a specific intention but like how it came out.
 
it is a repeated theme, but you had your own interpretation; nicely done; at the same time i too feel too shallow DOF :D
 
I kind of like it. It's not a top shot.
But mostly the barbed wire shots are black and white. I like the green color in this one.

It's difficult to make other photos from barbed wire. You can line it straight vertically, or horizontally aswel. Or with a background or... I don't know.
Macro subjects don't let us much create option, certainly not for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom