Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2011 #1
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 As I can see this is a artistic shot.....what were you going for?? What feeling were you trying to portray?
As I can see this is a artistic shot.....what were you going for?? What feeling were you trying to portray?
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Mish. I prefer not to explain my images. If it needs explaining then it failed and that's all the critique I need.
Thanks Mish. I prefer not to explain my images. If it needs explaining then it failed and that's all the critique I need.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 31, 2011 #4 Kinda like...An image is worth a thousand words, but a thousand words does not an image make. Enjoyable. Thought provoking.
Kinda like...An image is worth a thousand words, but a thousand words does not an image make. Enjoyable. Thought provoking.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 31, 2011 #5 kinda creepy. The pixelation makes it a little uncomfortable...provoking, yes.