What's new

Barely Afloat

You have done really awesome job absolutely amazing shot. What a nice color and lighting i am so wander !!
 
I liked the color when I saw it and immediately understood your title but once I saw the black and white, I was blown away. Beautiful shot. Mind sharing your B&W conversion technique?

---Chris
 
Well, that's easy enough. I was just reading an article on the plugin. How much was it?---Chris
 
Really like the bw one. The house looks like its on the verge of just falling over.
 
The house looks like its on the verge of just falling over.
I plan on visiting the place again in the spring/summer, but I fear the house might not make it through the winter...

Thanks, guys!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom