What's new

Barely out of whack (a short series)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.


2.


3.


Danke for looking...
 
Last edited:
Very nice series. I love the first one! :thumbup:
 
You have a good eye. Thanks for sharing:thumbup:
 
These are great! First two flow very next to each other.
 
This is what art color photography is to me. Photos about color.

Very nice.
You've just won the "invisible Feedback of the Month" award, making my day in the process :)

I went back to the house where I made #1 yesterday and re-shot it, trying to not get the sky blown out. I'll post the results if better than the original.

Thanks everybody for your comments.
 
And in the July Photo of the Month, I voted for the photo that you nominated :D I wonder why.

I went back to the house where I made #1 yesterday and re-shot it, trying to not get the sky blown out. I'll post the results if better than the original.

Wouldn't that be a good shot for HDR?
 
And in the July Photo of the Month, I voted for the photo that you nominated :D I wonder why.
Well, that photo flipping rocks. I think it should be receiving many more votes, but at the same time the competition is fierce this month.

Wouldn't that be a good shot for HDR?
Probably yes, but the HDR bug hasn't gotten me yet... The challenge with #1 is that you have three areas with very different levels of light: the sky, the ground/foliage, and the wall. Not an easy one to do right the first time (at least for me).
 
To be honest, I am not too surprised by how bad "Lady in blue" is doing. I don't see a lot of interest here for this kind of images.

The light challenge is exactly why HDR would be appropriate. I am not talking about "photo on acid" type HDR. I'm talking about the non-perverted version of it which is helpful in cases like this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom