What's new

Barenaked Ladies...

Steve5D

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 7, 2012
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
1,265
Location
St. Augustine, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots from Tuesday's show at Hard Rock Live in Orlando:

1. Band bus on the left, crew bus on the right. There are 9 flat screen televisions between them:
10586268313_126a972d0a_z.jpg


2. This is Keith Rudyk, Ed Robertson's guitar tech:
10586269123_e336b29442_z.jpg


3.
10586028716_e29cef7ce1_z.jpg


4.
10586027756_59d154ac10_z.jpg


5.
10586012105_72fcf29db6_z.jpg


6.
10586275553_b669c000db_z.jpg


7.
10586274253_283a5379ac_z.jpg


8.
10586274983_affa3b82fb_z.jpg


9.
10586028226_2567fb8c9a_z.jpg


10.
10586270923_c77d7a4e20_z.jpg


11.
10586027326_19ac54ba71_z.jpg


12. Kinda' wish that drum riser wasn't there...
10586269983_1022b7ce19_z.jpg
 
Great work. Too bad about that drum riser. Glad to see they're still touring.
 
Nice set. Regarding #4: He wears very sensible shoes for a rocker, doesn't he?
 
I'm by no means able to judge these, but great job Steve. How did you get all that access ?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
I'm by no means able to judge these, but great job Steve. How did you get all that access ?

I've actually known these guys for a number of years, and they've used some of my stuff before. They pretty much treat me like crew at this point and give me unfettered access. I've been discussing a "tour photographer" gig with them, but that's an ongoing process. I'm hoping to get picked up for tours next year...
 
Nice work. Ask for a 'coach' for all your photo gear... (when they're $2 m each, they're not an RV. I know, I travel in an RV :) )
Nancy
 
I love these guys! Great set :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom