Steve5D
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 7, 2012
- Messages
- 3,307
- Reaction score
- 1,265
- Location
- St. Augustine, Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
After shooting the entire Barenaked Ladies show in Orlando on Tuesday, I opted for just the first three songs of their show at the St. Augustine Amphitheater. It's been a long time since I've just sat back and relaxed during one of their shows.
The photo pit was a weird deal. It was plenty wide (3 feet) at the sides of the stage, but was reduced down to almost nothing at the center of the stage; maybe a foot and a half in width. There were four or five of us in the pit, so it got real cramped real quickly. Two of the guys looked pro; no idea who they were shooting for, though. There were a couple of chicks in the pit who seemed more interested in dancing than they did in taking pictures.
All in all the shoot went fine:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
This will be the last time I shoot them this year, and there's a chance I'll be out on the road with them for the U.S. leg of their tour next year.
Fingers crossed...
The photo pit was a weird deal. It was plenty wide (3 feet) at the sides of the stage, but was reduced down to almost nothing at the center of the stage; maybe a foot and a half in width. There were four or five of us in the pit, so it got real cramped real quickly. Two of the guys looked pro; no idea who they were shooting for, though. There were a couple of chicks in the pit who seemed more interested in dancing than they did in taking pictures.
All in all the shoot went fine:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
This will be the last time I shoot them this year, and there's a chance I'll be out on the road with them for the U.S. leg of their tour next year.
Fingers crossed...