bark I

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
bark 071515.jpg

I liked bark II quite a bit more. This one appears over-sharpened at this size on this monitor (30 inch at 2560x1920).

I liked bark II quite a bit more. This one appears over-sharpened at this size on this monitor (30 inch at 2560x1920).

I agree. That happened during resizing and I didn't view it large enough to notice. Here's one resized using Bicubic rather than Bicubic Sharper, which is what I used the first time. It still doesn't look like the original, but it's much closer.

bark 071515j2.jpg

Oh, yes, this one looks smoother, and reveals the true nature of that neat bark in a better manner. I know what you mean, "doesn't look like the original"....that is one of the biggest issues in on-screen, on-line picture-showing: the captures are sooooo big SOOC, but must be sized wayyyyyy down to be used on-line...and some subjects, some photos, just don't seem to properly carry forward their original look, their original "vibe" when down-sized. This one does okay, but I am sure you've experienced the same thing I have--that some scenes just fall apart when seen small, while others seem to translate pretty well at any size from SOOC original, down to smallish image sizes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back