What's new

Barn at Dusk

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Took this shot last night on the way home from work.

20060211095124_dusk_barn.jpg
 
Oh. Is the moon really back to being full?
Wouldn't know with all the clouds we've had for weeks now...
Thanks for letting me see it through your photos!!!!
I really like where the moon is positioned in this frame.
Was the grass really this green?
 
great shot with the moon, the colors are very interesting
 
Well as much as I'd to say that shot was all 100% photographer, it's not. I shot the picture of the moon yesterday from the top of the parking garage at Suitland Metro Station at 200mm, About 30 minutes later when I was nearly home I took the picture of the barn. When I got home, I put em both together and posted it. As far as the grass being a bit greener then it should be this time of year, I just moved the green color channels to +144 to enhance it a bit. Here the original ugly barn before I did any work to it. Oh yeah also, I made the barn turn from red to black with a color curve.

original.jpg
 
Ts! Ts! Ts!
Playing tricks here.... *shakes head*

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I will now go have a beer on this SHOCK :shock:

;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom