What's new

Base ball C&C

redtippmann

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
706
Reaction score
6
Location
Athens, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well a new ball park opened near me a little bit ago and there a farm team so I was able to shoot really where ever I wanted so that was nice! But these were taken with my D2H and a 55-200mm and worked on them in LR.
3727976538_08fb3a4e52_b.jpg

3727188815_9b6fce2528_b.jpg
 
The colors on the first one look odd. Or it's the softness of the people but crispness of the grass. I can't quite put my finger on it.

The second one looks spot on to me.
 
I think they look good. Very nice colors in the second one, everything is so crisp.
 
Thanks! I love to crisp glass on my 55-200

And the grass may look odd because its artificial.
 
I agree with Bitter Jeweler and dak1b. 1 is over saturated or something looks odd, but #2 is awesome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom