No' 8 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 110 Reaction score 1 Location HAIFA,ISRAEL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 #1
J joethedestroyer TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 60 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 #2 brings back memories. I'd take a real DI over my 5 foot grandmother any day of the year.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 5, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 joethedestroyer said: brings back memories. I'd take a real DI over my 5 foot grandmother any day of the year. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth!!! Nicely captured!:thumbup:
joethedestroyer said: brings back memories. I'd take a real DI over my 5 foot grandmother any day of the year. Click to expand... Ain't that the truth!!! Nicely captured!:thumbup: