Bassel- Classic Man

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A natural light portrait I took yesterday in a parking garage in downtown Portland. I met Bassel a couple of weeks ago when he volunteered to be my assistant for a photo shoot after I made a post looking for said volunteer assistant in an instagram story.

He had such impeccable manners and is so handsome that I asked him if he'd be interested in letting me take a portrait of him at some point (some point ended up being yesterday). Turns out we have a lot in common and it seems like we're going to be good friends.

Canon 5D MKI- Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens, set to f/4.5.
_mg_3949_1_by_danostergren-dcmprkg.jpg

_mg_3800_by_danostergren-dcmnssd.jpg

Last edited:
Great work as usual.

I’ve gotta say I’m jealous of the number of good looking/interesting subjects that you’re able to get in front of your camera.

Great work as usual.

I’ve gotta say I’m jealous of the number of good looking/interesting subjects that you’re able to get in front of your camera.
Thank you so much!

Haha, I guess I've developed an eye to pick them out over the years. It also helps to network with agents, and send your portfolio to model agencies and let them know you have an interest in testing.

Last edited:
He's making your portraits look even better.( Your portraits are all exceptional ) I hope we see more shots of him.

He's making your portraits look even better.( Your portraits are all exceptional ) I hope we see more shots of him.
Thank you, and I agree.

I added another shot to the original post.

Top-Notch As Always!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back