Batch processing

dddadddy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

I am from London-Happy New Year to all:

Matbe someone might be able to help

A friend who I have been helping is having problems batch processing JPegs-He is on a PC-Windows Vista and using CS3-everything goes OK until he has processed around 35 images then the message'Could not complete command -Entry plug in point could not be found"

He has done this processing many times before with no problems-He has tried to e-mail Adobe with limited success-They say he is one of only 3 people in the world with this problem-Not much help

He has tried re-installing the software and searching for plug ins-Any ideas?

It sounds like a plug-in issue to me

Does he have any plug-ins installed? If so uninstall them. Also try making another user in windows and open photoshop in that account and see if you have the same problem. I am reaching, it's hard to diagnose without experiencing the problem first hand however I am the tech guy for my graphics firm so maybe I can help...

Thanks for the advice-I will ring him now and offer these ideas-I will let you:sexywink: know if it is succesfull

when he goes to 'save for web and devices' it then says 'Could not complete the export command because plug-in entry point could not be found'

Although sometimes it does batch about 30 pictures and then stops

Any advice/help much appreciated

Most reactions

Back