What's new

Bathed in Red

bigcab

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Port Huron, Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0763.jpg
 
good light intensity and exposure. however, you have to do better with composition. get the face side or a select a vantage point that will make an unusual frame. make sure your photograph is telling a story. remember, you have 360 degrees of angles to vary your shots, try dynamic angles whenever you can, dont point and shoot.

and I hope she is sleeping, she isn't dead, is she ? :lmao: good job, keep shooting ! :)
 
Hiya bigcab, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D

Now that is a red photo to start out with here!!!
While it is an interesting subject and intense light you used here, I am a little bugged by the technical flaws of this photo - I assume it was taken handheld? For we see the camera shake - it is not all clear. Not surprising with the little light you had!!!

And I tend to agree with Sayambhu in how you could (maybe?) have "explored" the situation a bit more for some more interesting angles and perspectives.

So what is the story around this one?
Care to tell us?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom