Dikkie2 1 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 1,005 Reaction score 359 Location Belgium / Brussels Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2008 #1 Batman
Lorielle99 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 733 Reaction score 0 Location south, new jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2008 #2 id be pissed if i went to jail for jaywalking
P pete1606 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2008 #3 how did u light these shots?
Dikkie2 1 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 1,005 Reaction score 359 Location Belgium / Brussels Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 17, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Eh, well, normal lamps? In the ceiling of the room. No Flash. Plenty of light with 1.8 lens. I shot it in RAW format, so I changed the white balance afterwards to fluor light.
Eh, well, normal lamps? In the ceiling of the room. No Flash. Plenty of light with 1.8 lens. I shot it in RAW format, so I changed the white balance afterwards to fluor light.