Battle Ship N.J. (56K WARNING!)

D-Ice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Here are the some pics I took of the Battle Ship N.J. when I was there last fall.

---------Photos----------
BattleShip1.jpg

--
BattleShip12.jpg

--
BattleShip16.jpg

--
BattleShip17.jpg

--
BattleShip4.jpg

---------------------
These pictures are the best ones I took while I was on the tour. IF you would like to see them all, please PM me.

Please Tell Me What You Think!

-Matt.

Hey!!! I was there in November!!! We drove all the way from Illinois JUST to see the battleship New Jersey!!! I'd love to see anymore you might have!

Maybe I'll have to dig my shots from the battleship out! :) Me and my boyfriend both had our cameras with us. :)

All pic 4 needs is an old woman in fishnets and undies and you've got a photo from my most despised video clip ever......For you young'uns, i'm talking about Cher!

If you want to see more photos, please PM me :)

Thanks for looking guys!

Wow, I never knew the battleship was such an attraction. I've seen it many times from across the river (as I live close to South street, which has a good view of the ship across the Delaware), but I have yet to actually go over to NJ to see it. Looks pretty cool.

Unimaxium said:
Wow, I never knew the battleship was such an attraction. I've seen it many times from across the river (as I live close to South street, which has a good view of the ship across the Delaware), but I have yet to actually go over to NJ to see it. Looks pretty cool.

You should definately go!!! Erik and I drove all the way from Illinois just to see it!!! I even have a picture of it from our hotel room at the Hyatt, right across the river. It was awesome.

Can anyone rate the quality of the photos? Not the camera quality, but how they are. Ya know what im getin at?

As for the 2nd photo I think they are some type of anti-aircraft guns or something.

Most reactions

Back