Lensmeister No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 1,491 Reaction score 15 Location This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #1 C & C please ...
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #2 Nice action shot very well framed; the only thing I might do is help out the brightness/contrast in photoshop a bit. JMHO.
Nice action shot very well framed; the only thing I might do is help out the brightness/contrast in photoshop a bit. JMHO.
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #3 I agree, well framed. I love the (late afternoon?) light too. As always, you've captured the intense focus of the players. And in this shot, that 'moment' where they each try to assert themselves while they jostle for position.
I agree, well framed. I love the (late afternoon?) light too. As always, you've captured the intense focus of the players. And in this shot, that 'moment' where they each try to assert themselves while they jostle for position.
~Stella~ TPF Noob! Joined Sep 2, 2007 Messages 969 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2007 #4 Intense. Agreed about the lighting. Also, blue guy's head is fading into the tree a wee bit if you could add a little contrast there.
Intense. Agreed about the lighting. Also, blue guy's head is fading into the tree a wee bit if you could add a little contrast there.