What's new

Bay Bridge

damian_i15

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Cape Coral, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can I get some feedback on this picture. What would you have done differently if any?

396528314_ZozTY-L-1.jpg
 
The highlights are a little blown out. I think maybe a little earlier in the day. Also I did a little tweeking in PS. A little levels, and curves and here's what I came up with:

396528314_ZozTY-L-1copy.jpg
 
Sorry I don't know what the heck happened to my layer mask. Here's what i ment for it to look like.
396528314_ZozTY-L-1copy2.jpg
 
Yeah that needed a UV filter for that shot. I like the edited version alot. Great job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom