Beach Bum

Oh, yea! Made me smile!

cute.. but the eyes look a bit over done...

love this, I like the bold, crisp clear detail. What did you do to her eyes? They look a little over processed? but maybe its just the light?

love this, I like the bold, crisp clear detail. What did you do to her eyes? They look a little over processed? but maybe its just the light?

I did one simple "once over" with Iris Enhance" brush in Lightroom

I did one simple "once over" with Iris Enhance" brush in Lightroom

I find that the iris enhance as they have it "auto" set is usually too much but if you bring down the saturation, clarity and exposure about halfway down from where they have it.. it works pretty well!

Beautiful original shot, I also agree with toning the eyes down quite a bit and BAM...perfection! I love this bold, bright, colourful look. It's refreshing from all the 'washed out' purposely overexposed images I see FAR too often these days. :)

Beautiful original shot, I also agree with toning the eyes down quite a bit and BAM...perfection! I love this bold, bright, colourful look. It's refreshing from all the 'washed out' purposely overexposed images I see FAR too often these days. :)

right?? i like to think mine are not washed out but i do like them bright.. lol i wonder the same too.. i dont see the appeal ;\

Your processed version looks super orange and the eyes look over processed. The skin is underexposed.

What approach did you take to blowing out the background? I like the picture, even with the over processed eyes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back