Beach day

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i-GJqcJxk-XL.jpg

Very nice image, love the dof and wave action.

Thanks. This lighthouse is a mile of shore so I never know what I'll get with so much water being moved between me and it

Nice! I didn’t realize it was so far away from shore. What are you shooting that with?

Well caught nature action. Not so sure about the huge water mark tho.

I'm seeing a red mark just below center a third in from the right. I can't make out what it is (buoy??) but I'd heal it away.

I'm seeing a red mark just below center a third in from the right. I can't make out what it is (buoy??) but I'd heal it away.

It's a red warning sign they always put next to rocks that can kill and it says, "Don't Delete." :distant:

I woke up feisty this morning. :biggrin-93:

It's a red warning sign they always put next to rocks that can kill and it says, "Don't Delete." :distant:

I woke up feisty this morning. :biggrin-93:

Oh, miss hissy fit.

Nice! I didn’t realize it was so far away from shore. What are you shooting that with?

Thanks. Nikon d850 w/ Nikkor 500mm f4

thanks. Ya this was uploaded from my website so I use a nice big watermark on my best selling prints. As far as the red bouy I usually don’t remove anything from my images

Most reactions

New Topics

Back