What's new

Beach Invasion

sobi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
FL......AKA, gods waiting room.
growing up quick. He will be 5 months at the end of the week.


vader-stance.jpg



vader-ball.jpg



DSC02929.jpg



DSC02936.jpg




And this ones not at the beach, but I like it regardless.

vader-wallpaper.jpg
 
nice series! i like them! the SC in the first and last is awesome! cute doggy!
 
Haha, cool. Great dog, look at his big ears! :mrgreen:
 
Man I want a dog really badly.

I'm gonna get one as soon as I find a girlfriend or something.
 
"SC"?
I know DOF by now. And POV. Now my mind is twisting around this new abbreviation. Must have something to do with the angle in the first, which I - I might add - like a lot, too. The big ears come out so nicely in that first photo, and the colour of the eyes (surprise-surprise! ;)) is so nicely depicted in the last.
 
bace said:
Man I want a dog really badly.

I'm gonna get one as soon as I find a girlfriend or something.

You'll kill 2 birds with one stone either way.. :hertz:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom