beach photoshoot

ophoto1983

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey all. im new here and just wanted to test the waters. let me know what you think!
2aAnd4moreaaaa1aweb.jpg

Way, way over done. I can see what you are going for here, but the top of her head is weird. She also looks PSed in. There is not a lot of detail either. Much of it seems to be smoothed out.

That pic was meant to be over the top but i do appreciate the comment :) heres a simpler one at the beach
IMG_4157aweb.jpg

This one is so much better. The first one is too unrealistic. She looks like she was pasted on to that background.

I really like the last one. The first one... what everyone else said. nice job though, wish I could get a pretty model

see what you guys think of this one. same comments as the first one probably :p
2And6moreaweb.jpg

I don't like the first one at all...it looks fake, even know its not. To me when you get the line from over saturation it just goes down hill...see the edge of the sky. I do however like the second one the best and the third is not as bad (the third image does have fringing going on though)

well you guys are honest thats what matters most :) thanks

I like the lighting of #3, it looks really cool, although her facial expression makes her look cold or pissed as someone said above. #2 is by far your best shot! The lighting is natural, the model looks very comfortable with the camera, overall a great shot.

i see u guys arent too keen on the crazy retouching huh? so heres another more natural one. this ones a bit soft...so other than that what do you guys think?
IMG_3209aweb.jpg

i see u guys arent too keen on the crazy retouching huh? so heres another more natural one. this ones a bit soft...so other than that what do you guys think?

not necessarily true...personally i am a huge fan of major PP (that sounds funny teeheehee:lol:), but i think the main reason people arent liking #1 is that it really does looked pasted in. especially around her head.
maybe im wrong here, but that's why i'm not feeling #1.

there's plenty of great post processing talent here, and i think that you'll find some people really do enjoy heavy retouching.

guess i must have over did it a lil bit huh..thats ok i get carried away when i learn new things

Most reactions

Back