TPF Noob!
Reaction score
horseridinginbermuda9tl.jpg

wow...

*awkward silence*

*gasp*

*awkward silence*

just wow...

In my opinion, it's a bit too blue. I'd put it through a warming filter or something on photoshop, and the horses are a bit out of focus (forgiveable). That being said, photography is very much about being in the right place at the right time, and capturing a great moment, which this photo does perfectly. Where do you find these things!? Anyways, basically, I'd like to see some yellows in the light ray as well as the sand for some chromatic contrast. All in all, a great shot. :) <-- (I put the smily so I don't look too mean ;))

this was Bermuda and early in the morning, blue was pretty natural for this time of day and under some clouds. If I warmed it I would have to be rather selective and not lose the color in the water.
The horses were running in the other direction when I first saw them and didn't have time to get off a shot, then I realized that the beach ended in that direction, so I waited and took a few of them running back.
The original was an Ektachrome 100 slide.

Anyone that wants to can alter any photo of mine to see different effects. There is no such thing as only one way. I reserve the right to like or dislike what you do.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back