Beach Shoot - Swimsuit *** Possible NSFW ***

Uh, she has lovely assets but I'd prefer to hear about my workmanship! :D

Fair enough. I said nice work. One nitpick is the graffiti on the wall. I'd clone that out

OOOOHHHH!! I like these! Beautiful subject and scenery! She does have a nice buhdonkadonk! Wish mine looked like that! :D

What were the problems you found taking photos on a beach? And how did you overcome them?

What were the problems you found taking photos on a beach? And how did you overcome them?

Harsh environmental conditions like wind, bright sunlight with it also reflecting off the sand and water. Sand flying, surf and salt spray. :)

I guess I am going against the general public. I am not a fan of the processing at all. The last photo you posted for example, i can see the brush to make her brighter. Dont tell me I need to calibrate my monitor because I am using an iPhone. I hate to be THAT guy man... but your work lately have way too much skin processing or not done well. But since most people like it, I guess there is something wrong with me.

OOOOHHHH!! I like these! Beautiful subject and scenery! She does have a nice buhdonkadonk! Wish mine looked like that! :D

Lots of squats, rice and beans viola!
Nice set Trevor I am going for lucky number 2 and 5. You must get tired of your job lol.

I guess I am going against the general public. I am not a fan of the processing at all. The last photo you posted for example, i can see the brush to make her brighter. Dont tell me I need to calibrate my monitor because I am using an iPhone. I hate to be THAT guy man... but your work lately have way too much skin processing or not done well. But since most people like it, I guess there is something wrong with me.

Good friends sometimes have to be at times.

Liar, you LOVE to be that guy.

The lighting plus the salt spray was very heavy and resulted in a very low contrast image. One of the downsides to the Sigma 85f1.4 that I've found is that the lack of Nikon's coatings do make a huge difference when shooting backlit subjects and sun is permitted to reach the front lens element. Yes, the last image and the other where the frame is in landscape orientation both were heavily processed to regain some contrast selectively. ;)

Robin, I hope you will never be my subject, I will have to charge you a phenomenally high price because you are so critical. While technically you are correct, does it ruin the overall quality of the image? Well it's going to print in a magazine so at least the editor didn't think so! :)

Good to see you back to doing what you do best..... :)
These are real nice.

Most reactions

Back