Beach Sunset

zack13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey just a sunset photo I took two days ago. Pretty new so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Narrabeen3 copy.jpg

This is very nice. My only comment would be that the horizon appears to be in the centre of the image. I think I would have cropped the image and brought it more towards the top of the picture.

WesternGuy

I like it but I would have to politely disagree with the suggestion above. I think the sky is more interesting than the foreground and would crop that end if cropping at all.

^^ Agree, above looks good ^^

I would just say one thing "lovely picture". The beauty of the sky as part of sunset depicts the creativity which is just perfectly captured.

Thanks for all the replies and nice words. I think I agree about the cropping with Squarepeg and Brent that photo seems a bit better with the cropping.

Very nice! I have no advice, just questions; where was it and how much post-work did you have to do? That's the type of shot I aspire to get someday.

Very nice! I have no advice, just questions; where was it and how much post-work did you have to do? That's the type of shot I aspire to get someday.

It was at a beach called North Narrabeen in Sydney, Australia. Honestly the post work was about 3 minutes worth. This is one of the first photos I've ever edited so I don't really know what I'm doing it's quite basic. Thank you for the kind words though.

Love it great colors.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back