What's new

Beach wood or martian landscape.....?

charlie76

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
1,635
Reaction score
460
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wood from a California beach or aerial view of a martial landscape...you be the judge.


RC wood 9 by charlie766, on Flickr
 
Driftwood is wonderful. I grew up with this stuff dragged into our house, tossed on the dashboard of our VW bus, made into candles... Real hippie ambiance. Lol.

The composition works well. I love the visceral dynamic between the flowing left and the fighting right. Nice contrast and highlights. Even the borer worms had their day.
 
Magical... i am an admirer of your wood-series :thumbsup:
 
Frequency said:
Magical... i am an admirer of your wood-series :thumbsup:

Hey thanks! I am on an unstoppable wood kick lately....so much wood so little time!
 
Jaemie said:
Driftwood is wonderful. I grew up with this stuff dragged into our house, tossed on the dashboard of our VW bus, made into candles... Real hippie ambiance. Lol.

The composition works well. I love the visceral dynamic between the flowing left and the fighting right. Nice contrast and highlights. Even the borer worms had their day.

Yep...I got some on my dashboard too! And my floor...and my living room...and...
 
Nice textures. I think you're about 2/3 stop under exposed though.

I was voting for martian landscape.

;)
 
It's my darn laptop screen....looks pretty dark on my phone...yep. I gotta adjust that...thx for the tip
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom