Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The coasts of Normandy & Brittany are a goldmine of photographic opportunities. The mix of natural landscapes and the work of man, together with the ever-moving Atlantic skies, makes for a truly unbeatable combination. Can't wait to be back this November for more!

Here four images in colour from these spectacular coasts, all shot in 2021 with my Phase One XT, IQ4 and various Rodenstock lenses:

IQ4_02439.jpg

Sunset at Etretat, 3 min 30 sec, Rodenstock HR Digaron 4/50mm

IQ4_02444.jpg

Etretat at dusk, 8 sec, Rodenstock HR Digaron 4/32mm

IQ4_02792.jpg

Man Ruz sunrise, 1 min 40 sec, Rodenstock HR 5.6/90mm

IQ4_02857.jpg

Dawn on the Cote d'Armor, 1 min 40 sec, Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 5.6/23mm

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Wonderful set.

Terrific work, Viera! Looks like gorgeous places to shoot. You've captured them beautifully.

Stunningly beautiful set!

Another spectacular set! On the last one, is that a boat ramp, or are those trolley tracks under the tide? I know from seeing pictures of Mont St. Michel that the tides are extreme.

Terrific work, Viera! Looks like gorgeous places to shoot. You've captured them beautifully.
Thank you so much, Terri, glad you enjoyed them! :) Yes, these coasts are incredibly inspiring!!
Stunningly beautiful set!
Thank you very much indeed! :)
Another spectacular set! On the last one, is that a boat ramp, or are those trolley tracks under the tide? I know from seeing pictures of Mont St. Michel that the tides are extreme.
Hey Jeff, thank you so much, happy you liked them! About your question, that is a safeboats' ramp, a long ramp that goes more or less underwater depending on the tides which are pretty extreme there as well (we are about 2.5 hours drive from Le Mont Saint Michel, where this has been taken). Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Vieri

Gorgeous landscapes as usual! I love the coolness of the 2nd one but the warmth and glow of that third shot is just magic. 👏👏👏

Gorgeous landscapes as usual! I love the coolness of the 2nd one but the warmth and glow of that third shot is just magic. 👏👏👏
Thank you so much, I'm really glad you enjoyed them! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back