What's new

beach

jong

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
first time landscape post. what you guys think?
dock & bucket

bucket.jpg


dock

dock.jpg
 
Well. I really like the first one. It has message. Here is how I read it: the bucket calls childhood, but there is no child (so abandoned childhood)... instead, in the foreground we have a grown up which looks sad, or melancholic... maybe searching for the lost child inside himself

GREAT
 
Well. I really like the first one. It has message. Here is how I read it: the bucket calls childhood, but there is no child (so abandoned childhood)... instead, in the foreground we have a grown up which looks sad, or melancholic... maybe searching for the lost child inside himself

GREAT

thanks, its shows that i need to learn more about story telling for my composition cause honestly i never thought about that (1st pic).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom