hmmmm...
Ok, I'm not completely happy with what I did here, but it's a start... oh and what the HECK is with the underside of the car, anyway?

Did you do something to the image? The grass and stuff looks odd?
Anyway, here's what I came up with...
And here's what I did...
- shadow/highlight tool - 68% highlight, 5% shadow
- brightness +5, contrast +20
- unsharp mask, amount 67%, radius 1.0 pixel, threshold 4 levels
- used rubber stamp to get rid of that black dot in the left hand sky
- tweaked the blue in the sky just a bit using color balance
I think the biggest problem is just that the light is in the sky and behind those clouds, so the car is just in darkness. Remember the human eye/mind can compensate for this whereas the camera does not. Gets you everytime.
You can obviously do a LOT to recover from problems like this, but the more you do the more the image takes on the Frankenstein effect and you start to notice (for example in my image you can see the halo effect from the sharpening, particularly around the roofline.)