What's new

Beale Street Blues

bzman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Memphis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A rainy day on Beale St. seems to be about the right mood. I have the blues!
 

Attachments

  • $DSCN1212.webp
    $DSCN1212.webp
    108.3 KB · Views: 71
  • $DSCN1205.webp
    $DSCN1205.webp
    118.4 KB · Views: 94
  • $DSCN1229.webp
    $DSCN1229.webp
    79.5 KB · Views: 78
First thing first, please watch your horizon line. Not that you can't have angled shots, but these look like mistakes.

If I were you, I will play up the fact that it's raining and use it as the subject instead, with Beale street as the stage.

Is that Bull dog (sits on one of the horse carts) still there?
 
horizon line... I had to look that up to get a clearer picture of this term. I did. I want to be right when I produce pics so I will take your advice. They weren't mistakes. lol! That was me trying to capture a theme. The bull dog turned into a dalmation!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom